Thank you for considering a gift to CCIC. Every donation, no matter the amount, is essential to helping us keep Colorado kids healthy.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit all donations are tax-deductible and help us advance our mission. All money raised in Colorado stays in Colorado, and 86 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to CCIC programming.
How does your donation support CCIC's mission?
- $10 helps provide one State of the State’s Immunizations report to a public health professional or state legislator
- $20 helps provide educational giveaways at health conferences and community events
- $30 helps send an HPV prevention toolkit to a healthcare provider
- $100 helps us share an educational post to our Team Vaccine blog
- $350 helps us exhibit at a community event or healthcare conference
- $500 helps provide Immunization Palm Cards to 50 healthcare providers for one year
- $1,000 helps us send our Shot by Shot monthly newsletter for one year
- $2,500 helps us host our annual Community Health and Safety Baby Fair
To make a donation via credit card, please use the button below.
Donations made by check are payable to Colorado Children’s Immunization Coalition and may be mailed to:
Colorado Children’s Immunization Coalition
13123 E. 16th Avenue Box 281
Aurora, CO 80045
To learn more about event sponsorship and in-kind donation opportunities, please contact us.