Join the Coalition
To accomplish our mission, we rely on a diverse, defined, and engaged membership base as the foundation of the Coalition. We encourage our friends, supporters and event attendees to pledge their commitment to CCIC by signing the annual CCIC Membership Commitment Form.
By becoming a CCIC member, you commit to:
- Our mission to strategically mobilize diverse partners and families to advance children’s health through immunizations.
- Remaining engaged in CCIC activities relevant to my profession and/or interests such as attending coalition meetings, education sessions, participating in advocacy efforts, and volunteering when possible.
- Promoting CCIC as a trusted, local source of accurate information in the community and acting as an ambassador for CCIC whenever possible.
CCIC members receive the following benefits:
- Participation in coalition meetings and provider education events
- Coalition voice through membership survey, stakeholder processes, and committees
- Eligibility to elect CCIC board members
- Subscription to CCIC communications
- Access to CCIC resources
- Opportunity to serve on CCIC committees
- Networking opportunities
- Member discounts
- Opportunity to list approved immunization-related events on our events calendar, social media networks and newsletter.
While individual coalition membership is free, financial support of CCIC partners and members is critical to achieving our mission and continuing to offer high-quality programs, resources, advocacy and education. Please consider making a donation with your annual membership.
To better streamline our membership process, all event registrants will be automatically enrolled as a CCIC member.
Memberships will be renewed annually with the option to opt-out at any time. If you do not wish to become a member of the coalition, simply select the “opt-out” option when registering for events.