The Colorado Children's Immunization Coalition (CCIC) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to elevating the essential role vaccines play in preventing illness and promoting health for all of Colorado.
CCIC strategically mobilizes diverse partners and families to advance children’s health through immunizations.
We achieve our mission through:
- Public Policy
- Health Care Provider Education
- Community Outreach and Awareness
- Free and Low-Cost Immunization Services
- Coalition Building and Support
Full-time; Exempt (40 hours)
Supervisor: Program Director
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Eligible for Benefits: Yes
The Program Associate applies skills and knowledge in multiple functional areas including public health program coordination, data support, communications, client relationship management, event logistics, and fundraising, grant and accounting support.
Minimum Required Skill Set
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent organizational, research, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, problem solve, and multi-task.
- Must be dedicated to improving Colorado’s health through vaccination and evidence-based public health interventions.
- Knowledge of state child health and/or immunization issues, policies and/or programs.
- Highly skilled in MS Office suite and comfortable using new media and conference technology a must; familiarity with customer relationship database and email marketing software (such as C2Neon and MailChimp), website content management systems (CMS) and Adobe InDesign or Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent ability to perform detailed and precise tasks.
- Experience in event planning and coordination.
- Comfortable working in small office environment.
- Flexibility to work across program areas and ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks.
- Ability to work an occasional weekend or evening.
- Must pass criminal background check, drug-screening test and provide documentation of some required immunizations.
Please send cover letter, resume and three professional references CCICOffice@childrenscolorado.org. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis until the desired candidate is secured.