Thursday, September 29, 2016
The Inn at Hudson Gardens in Littleton, CO
Thank you to everyone who joined us in celebrating 25 years of keeping Colorado kids healthy at the 9th annual S.O.U.P! (Shots Offer Unrivaled Protection) event on Thursday, September 29, 2016 at the Inn at Hudson Gardens in Littleton, Colorado! S.O.U.P! provides a unique opportunity for CCIC to thank our partners and supporters, celebrate our collective achievements, and raise important funds and awareness for children’s immunization.
The 2016 S.O.U.P! event brought together around 175 Colorado physicians and other health care professionals, business leaders, legislators, public health experts, and community advocates for an evening of gourmet soup tasting, celebrating, and committing to keeping Colorado kids healthy. In addition to sampling savory soups from Bistro Boys Catering and enjoying the sounds of Colorado’s own Monocle Band, the event also honored Colorado's top immunization champions: the 2016 Big Shot of the Year, Mary (Mimi) Glode, MD, Children’s Hospital Colorado; the late Warren Berggren, MD, MPH, DrPH, who will be recognized with the 2016 Big Shot of the Year Tribute Award (to be accepted by Gretchen Berggren, MD, MSc); the 2016 SOUPer Hero, Sarah Rodgers, MNM, clinic administrator, Immunization and Travel Program, Denver Public Health; and the 2016 Sure Shots, Yajaira Reyes, medical assistant team manager, Clinica Family Health, and Kjelse Curtis, RN, school nurse, Morgan County School District Re-3.
View photos of the event, courtesy of Balanced Photography, on our Facebook page.
Thank You 2016 S.O.U.P! Sponsors
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Aponté & Busam Public Affairs Consultants
- Dr. Stephen and Elaine Gantz Berman
- Brandeberry McKenna Public Affairs
- Centennial Bank and Trust
- Colorado Academy of Family Physicians
- Colorado Access
- Colorado Children’s Campaign
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment - Immunization Branch
- The Colorado Trust
- Departments of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology at Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Denver Health Foundation
- Envision Technology Partners, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- The Kenney Group
- Passport Health Colorado
- Regis University School of Pharmacy
- Roberta Smith & Paul Majors
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Balanced Photography (Event Photos)
- Boulder Beer Company (Beer)
- Bistro Boys Catering (Dessert)
- Buffalo Jump Winery (Wine)
- Daisy’s Front Porch (Florals & Décor)
- Monocle Band (Live Music)
- Richard Sandoval Restaurants (Door Prizes)